The Art & Science of Love Couples Workshop
A Cozy, Intimate Workshop that will transform your relationship!
Please call us at (858) 456-7040 or register here
A very special and private workshop limited to seven couples and held in a peaceful retreat-style setting in the WindanSea Beach area of scenic La Jolla, California. The brand new Art & Science of Love toolkit will be provided that includes a workbook, playful card decks and more.
December 6-8, 2019
Friday Evening 3:30pm – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Location: A private retreat location in the WindanSea Beach area of beautiful La Jolla, California. Address and directions will be sent to confirmed attendees
*Note: Once registration is complete, staff will be in contact to ask a few questions prior to the Workshop to gather a little more information. The call will take 5-10 minutes.
What You’ll Learn:
At the workshop, couples learn how to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the successes in your relationship
The Workshop Program:
When hearing information, we will be seated together in a comfortable living area. When it comes time to do exercises, you may move to special outdoor spots on the patios or garden areas, one of which has an ocean view.
Couples work privately on exercises designed to address the challenges in their relationship. Dr. Stanley is available to support couples one-on-one during exercises. There is no group work, sharing, or public disclosure.
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage.
- Learn how Love Maps provide a solid foundation for your marital intimacy.
- Use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew respect and care for one another.
- Learn small, easy steps that increase romance in your relationship.
- Create an Emotional Bank Account that you can draw upon in times of stress.
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution.
- Develop your problem-solving skills, including the 6 skills for conflict resolution.
- Discover how you can make your and your partners life dreams come true.
Intensive Couples Therapy: Intensive Couples Therapy sessions will be available before and after the workshop. Please contact Trish Stanley directly at 858-775-9388 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
CEUs: This course meets the qualification for 12 hours of continuing education credit through R. Cassidy Seminars for qualified professionals. The fee is $40.00 and is completed separately after the workshop.
Cancellation policy: If cancellation is made three weeks, or 21 days, before workshop date, a full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given. After the cut-off date, your registration will be converted to a credit, good for a full year, that you can use to attend future workshops.
For more Workshop Information:
Call (858) 456-7040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org